Friday, February 11, 2011
Siempre Mujer Unveils Sixth-Annual 50 Best of Beauty List
NEW YORK, Feb. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Siempre Mujer, the Spanish-language lifestyle and service magazine for women published by Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP), today unveiled the sixth-annual Best of Beauty List in the February/March 2011 issue. The issue, on stands this week, also features cover girl Colombian soap opera actress Danna Garcia.
The editors of Siempre Mujer tapped beauty experts, dermatologists, celebrities, beauty best sellers, all time favorites, and readers' picks to compile the 50 Best Beauty Products list. The list features the best make up, skin and hair products of all times and the best new products of 2011.
"Our readers deserve the best, and it's our goal to bring it to them," says Ursula Carranza, Executive Editor for Siempre Mujer. "With all time favorites and 2011 stand-outs, we can confidently give our seal of approval to all of the products on our list."
The full list of Siempre Mujer's 50 Best Beauty Products follows:
• DiorShow Backstage Mascara, $24, Dior
• *NEW* Timewise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation, $20, Mary Kay
• Brow Zings, $30, Benefit
• Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, $1, ELF
• Joues Contraste Powder Blush, $42, Chanel
• *NEW* Fit Me! Concealer, $6, Maybelline
• Lip Gloss, $24, Nars
• Face and Body Foundation, $32, MAC
• Airbrush Makeup System, $225, and AIR Pod Foundation, $55, Temptu
• Eye Shadow, $16, Smashbox
• *NEW* CustomEyes Shadow & Liner, $9, Revlon
• *NEW* Lip Perfection Lip Liner, $7.50, CoverGirl
• *READER'S FAVORITE* Smooth Minerals Pressed Powder, $11, Avon
• Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil, $19, Estee Lauder
• Rouge d'Armani, $30, Giorgio Armani
• Rouge Pur Couture, $30, Yves Saint Laurent
• Le Rouge Ecrin, $46, Guerlain
• Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20, $42, Laura Mercier
• Anti-Aging Buffing Beads, $36, Peter Thomas Roth
• Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector, $44.50, Clinique
• Tolerance Extreme Cream, $36, Avene
• *NEW* The Radiant Serum, $250, La Mer
• Lip Repair, $4, Aquaphor
• On-The-Spot Acne Treatment, $7, Neutrogena
• *NEW* Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush, $19, Olay
• *READER'S FAVORITE* Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Hydrating Body Wash, $7, Aveeno
• Active-C Eyes, $37, La Roche-Posay
• Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub, $4, St. Ives
• Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam, $6, Garnier Nutritioniste
• Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash, $6, Nivea
• Concentre Total Global Facial Treatment Cream, $89, L'Bel
• Brighter By Nature Skin Tone Correcting Serum, $49.50, Origins
• Intervene Stress Recovery Night Cream, $49.50, Elizabeth Arden
• Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover, $26, Lancome
• Baby Oil, $4, Johnson's
• Daily Moisture Lotion, $8, Lubriderm
• Moisture Recovery Shampoo, $12, Joico
• Biolage Styling Volumizing Whipped Mousse, $15, Matrix
• Sleek Mystique Blow Out Balm, $20, Tigi
• Re-Shaper Brushable Humidity Resistance Strong-Hold Hairspray, $19, Sebastian Professional
• Ciment Thermique Leave-In Heat-Activated Reconstructing Milk for Weakened Hair, $36, Kerastase
• Smooth Infusion Style-Prep Smoother, $24, Aveda
• Essential Shea Tame & Style Pot de Creme, $32, Fekkai Advanced
• *NEW* Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam, $9, Clairol
• *READER'S FAVORITE* Medium-Thick Hair Solutions, $4, Pantene
• Superbly Smoothing Argan Hair Pak, $25, Kiehl's
• Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk, $18, Klorane
• Anti-Frizz Secret Smoothing Creme, $4, TRESemme
• *NEW* Curl Control Cream, $31, Moroccanoil
• Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, L'Oreal Paris
• Super Skinny Serum, $17, Paul Mitchell
• *NEW* Captivating Curls Whipped Cream Mousse, $3, Suave Professionals
For more information on Siempre Mujer's Best Beauty Products, pick up the February/March issue on newsstands February 1st.
About Siempre Mujer
Launched in September 2005, Siempre Mujer is the first-ever Spanish-language lifestyle and service publication for Hispanic women living in the United States. Published by Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP), Siempre Mujer reflects the lifestyles, aspirations and dreams of Hispanic women who keep their traditions alive and embrace new American values. Siempre Mujer helps the Hispanic woman navigate this new culture by covering the worlds of: Home decor; fashion and beauty; food and entertaining; family and parenting; culture and entertainment; relationships and self-development; health and fitness; and finance. The bi-monthly national magazine has a rate base of 500,000.
SOURCE Siempre Mujer Magazine
According to Statista , between 2010 and 2014, overall expenditures among America’s top 500 advertisers only increased by 6 percent. Mean...
New York City: On June 7, 2016 PlanetM signed an exclusive three year agreement with Federation of International Masters Basket...
Univision and Time Warner Cable are partnering to launch a new video-on-demand service for Spanish-language content, called Lo Mejor On Dema...
April 11th, 2011 The World Economic Forum, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and its exclusive community of Young Global Leaders have an...
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) October 14, 2011 - The Hispanic population has grown by 43% in the last 10 years according to the US Census Bureau (2010...
BELLEVUE, WA - 3G Americas, a wireless industry trade association representing the GSM family of technologies including LTE, today announces...
Mar 20, 2009 Pluck, a subsidiary of Demand Media and a provider of social media capabilities to publishers, brands and retailers, announced...
Most marketers understand that America’s demographics are evolving rapidly, as the majority of growth and nearly 40% of the American popu...
For busy Web users who want to keep up with entertainment, style and shopping options, e-mails conveniently delivered to subscribers' in...
WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 17) -- Hispanics outpace other demographic groups as users of mobile phones and social media, according to a report re...
New York Time
Copyright 2015 ©
Netvision SA and PlanetM
New York, New York, USA 10008
You can copy this content without permission but you must notify us via email.
Otherwise, it is illegal. All rights reserved worldwide
Operated by Carlos Vassallo