Friday, February 11, 2011
Siempre Mujer Unveils Sixth-Annual 50 Best of Beauty List
NEW YORK, Feb. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Siempre Mujer, the Spanish-language lifestyle and service magazine for women published by Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP), today unveiled the sixth-annual Best of Beauty List in the February/March 2011 issue. The issue, on stands this week, also features cover girl Colombian soap opera actress Danna Garcia.
The editors of Siempre Mujer tapped beauty experts, dermatologists, celebrities, beauty best sellers, all time favorites, and readers' picks to compile the 50 Best Beauty Products list. The list features the best make up, skin and hair products of all times and the best new products of 2011.
"Our readers deserve the best, and it's our goal to bring it to them," says Ursula Carranza, Executive Editor for Siempre Mujer. "With all time favorites and 2011 stand-outs, we can confidently give our seal of approval to all of the products on our list."
The full list of Siempre Mujer's 50 Best Beauty Products follows:
• DiorShow Backstage Mascara, $24, Dior
• *NEW* Timewise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation, $20, Mary Kay
• Brow Zings, $30, Benefit
• Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, $1, ELF
• Joues Contraste Powder Blush, $42, Chanel
• *NEW* Fit Me! Concealer, $6, Maybelline
• Lip Gloss, $24, Nars
• Face and Body Foundation, $32, MAC
• Airbrush Makeup System, $225, and AIR Pod Foundation, $55, Temptu
• Eye Shadow, $16, Smashbox
• *NEW* CustomEyes Shadow & Liner, $9, Revlon
• *NEW* Lip Perfection Lip Liner, $7.50, CoverGirl
• *READER'S FAVORITE* Smooth Minerals Pressed Powder, $11, Avon
• Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil, $19, Estee Lauder
• Rouge d'Armani, $30, Giorgio Armani
• Rouge Pur Couture, $30, Yves Saint Laurent
• Le Rouge Ecrin, $46, Guerlain
• Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20, $42, Laura Mercier
• Anti-Aging Buffing Beads, $36, Peter Thomas Roth
• Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector, $44.50, Clinique
• Tolerance Extreme Cream, $36, Avene
• *NEW* The Radiant Serum, $250, La Mer
• Lip Repair, $4, Aquaphor
• On-The-Spot Acne Treatment, $7, Neutrogena
• *NEW* Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush, $19, Olay
• *READER'S FAVORITE* Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Hydrating Body Wash, $7, Aveeno
• Active-C Eyes, $37, La Roche-Posay
• Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub, $4, St. Ives
• Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam, $6, Garnier Nutritioniste
• Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash, $6, Nivea
• Concentre Total Global Facial Treatment Cream, $89, L'Bel
• Brighter By Nature Skin Tone Correcting Serum, $49.50, Origins
• Intervene Stress Recovery Night Cream, $49.50, Elizabeth Arden
• Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover, $26, Lancome
• Baby Oil, $4, Johnson's
• Daily Moisture Lotion, $8, Lubriderm
• Moisture Recovery Shampoo, $12, Joico
• Biolage Styling Volumizing Whipped Mousse, $15, Matrix
• Sleek Mystique Blow Out Balm, $20, Tigi
• Re-Shaper Brushable Humidity Resistance Strong-Hold Hairspray, $19, Sebastian Professional
• Ciment Thermique Leave-In Heat-Activated Reconstructing Milk for Weakened Hair, $36, Kerastase
• Smooth Infusion Style-Prep Smoother, $24, Aveda
• Essential Shea Tame & Style Pot de Creme, $32, Fekkai Advanced
• *NEW* Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam, $9, Clairol
• *READER'S FAVORITE* Medium-Thick Hair Solutions, $4, Pantene
• Superbly Smoothing Argan Hair Pak, $25, Kiehl's
• Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk, $18, Klorane
• Anti-Frizz Secret Smoothing Creme, $4, TRESemme
• *NEW* Curl Control Cream, $31, Moroccanoil
• Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, L'Oreal Paris
• Super Skinny Serum, $17, Paul Mitchell
• *NEW* Captivating Curls Whipped Cream Mousse, $3, Suave Professionals
For more information on Siempre Mujer's Best Beauty Products, pick up the February/March issue on newsstands February 1st.
About Siempre Mujer
Launched in September 2005, Siempre Mujer is the first-ever Spanish-language lifestyle and service publication for Hispanic women living in the United States. Published by Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP), Siempre Mujer reflects the lifestyles, aspirations and dreams of Hispanic women who keep their traditions alive and embrace new American values. Siempre Mujer helps the Hispanic woman navigate this new culture by covering the worlds of: Home decor; fashion and beauty; food and entertaining; family and parenting; culture and entertainment; relationships and self-development; health and fitness; and finance. The bi-monthly national magazine has a rate base of 500,000.
SOURCE Siempre Mujer Magazine
According to Statista , between 2010 and 2014, overall expenditures among America’s top 500 advertisers only increased by 6 percent. Mean...
The adoption of ad blockers is climbing at an alarming rate, with usage doubling since 2013. The reason cited for this steep incline is t...
April 11th, 2011 The World Economic Forum, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and its exclusive community of Young Global Leaders have an...
NEW YORK, LONDON, SINGAPORE and SAO PAULO, June 15 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) ( http://www.mmaglobal.com/ ) toda...
Univision and Time Warner Cable are partnering to launch a new video-on-demand service for Spanish-language content, called Lo Mejor On Dema...
New York City: On June 7, 2016 PlanetM signed an exclusive three year agreement with Federation of International Masters Basket...
Hispanic growth in income and population across all ages will drive increases in consumer spending that will exceed the shopping totals o...
Consumers are becoming more proactive in terms of battling against what they perceive as online privacy intrusions, filing lawsuits against ...
Over the past decade, the mobile device has evolved from a simple texting and talking device into a hub for everything—music listening, v...
SAN ANTONIO, Sept. 3 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Choco Milk, a leading children's nutritional supplement for milk, has launched the...
New York Time
Copyright 2015 ©
Netvision SA and PlanetM
New York, New York, USA 10008
You can copy this content without permission but you must notify us via email.
Otherwise, it is illegal. All rights reserved worldwide
Operated by Carlos Vassallo